Our axles are designed specifically for their applications.
Every Brierton Axle is made from high-grade steel tubing that offers an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio and other desirable characteristics for demanding use.
• We make a variety of standard and specialized axle configurations all customized to their application.
• Typical range for our axles is from 1,500 lbs to 10,000 lbs, an our typical range for 4-wheel running gear is from 1,200 to 20,000 lb capacity.
• Our axles are constructed from A500 Grade B tubular steel to gain an advantage in strength while minimizing cost.
• All welding is done with E71T1 flux cored wire for exceptionally high strength and surface penetration.
• Braking systems include: service and/or parking, mechanical, electric or hydraulic, disc or drum. We will work with you to provide a properly sized braking system.
• Name brand, commercially available components are used, where suitable, for brakes, bearings and other assemblies to simplify maintenance and repairs.